We offer IELTS training for students
Get trained by facilitators graduated from Canadian and the British Universities.
- 1000+ practice tests.
- Improve Listening with In-Class English Videos.
- Comprehensive Training Methods.
- Weekly Mock Tests.
- Visa Interview Preparation.
- Personality Development Classes.
- One to One Attention.
- Small Batches (up to 15).
- Classrooms equipped with latest learning tools.
- Unique and Exclusive Study Material.
- Extra Speaking Classes for Weak Students.
The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is a test that measures the language proficiency of people who want to study or work in environments where English is used as a language of communication. An easy-to-use 9-band scale clearly identifies proficiency level, from non-user (band score 1) through to expert (band score 9).
Academic or General Training
IELTS is available in two test formats - Academic or General Training - and provides a valid and accurate assessment of the four language skills: listening, reading, writing and speaking.
The IELTS Academic test is for people applying for higher education or professional registration in an English speaking environment. It reflects some of the features of academic language and assesses whether you are ready to begin studying or training.
This approach is widely supported by the institutions that recognise IELTS.
IELTS General Training
The IELTS General Training test is for those who are going to English speaking countries for secondary education, work experience or training programs. It is also a requirement for migration to Australia, Canada, New Zealand and the UK. The test focuses on basic survival skills in broad social and workplace contexts.
- We have a team of dedicated staff to make you understand all modules of IELTS
- Candidates are provided with all updated material and expert knowledge to crack the exam.
- Individual attention is provided to cater to various needs of candidates.
- Least Fee structure.